Appearing in "Connections"
- Death's Head (On-screen)
Synopsis for "Connections"
Death's Head II and Tuck discover an archive that is dedicated to the study of the original Death's Head.
Appearing in "High Noon Tex"
- Tex (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "High Noon Tex"
Working as a freelance peacekeeping agent on Scarvix, Death's Head was hired to kill a farmer, destroy his livelihood, and burn all his possessions. His brother, Tex, apparently took it personally. When Tex came looking for Death's Head at his office, the mechanoid had rigged a dummy with a copious amount of explosives. After blowing Tex to kingdom come, Death's Head walked away shaking his head, thinking on how some people had no sense of humor.
Appearing in "The Crossroads of Time"
- Death's Head (Shrunk to human size)
Synopsis for "The Crossroads of Time"
Death's Head collides with the TARDIS in the Time Vortex.
Appearing in "Here's Death's Head!"
- Death's Head (Apparent death)
- Evil Dead
- National Union of Retired Sports Experts (N.U.R.S.E.)
- Jones Boys (First appearance) (Final appearance) (Defunct)
- World Development Council (W.D.C.) (Mentioned)
- Golding (Mentioned)
- Game (Named in FASTFAX)
- Feeble time traveller (Mentioned) (Unnamed)
- Starick / High Father (Mentioned)
- Tanya Dragon (Mentioned)
- Michael Dragon (Mentioned)
- Head of N.U.R.S.E. (First appearance) (Unnamed) (Shadow only)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Here's Death's Head!"
The energy spike caused by the arrival of Death's Head to the 'Pool in 8162 attracts many prying eyes, of which very few survive the experience. After Death's Head eliminates Cousin Bob and Cousin Rob from the Jones Boys and shoots down a police aircraft, the National Union of Retired Sports Experts (N.U.R.S.E.) decides to use the unexplained incidents as a pretext to send Dragon's Claws to the 'Pool to eliminate the Jones Boys, who are late on their "tax" payments to the N.U.R.S.E. Meanwhile Death Nell hires Death's Head to protect her and Slaughterhouse, who is still convalescing after their last run-in with Dragon's Claws.
As the remaining Jones Boys launch a desperate attack on the Evil Dead's Base, now protected by Death's Head, Dragon's Claws arrive on the scene to take them down. While a three-way battle among them ensues, Slaughterhouse and Death Nell wisely make their exit, making plans to recruit new members to restore the Evil Dead.
Dragon's Claws easily crush the Jones Boys. Their leader Incinerator Jones tries explaining to Mercy that they are being used by the N.U.R.S.E, to no avail. Only his son survives the slaughter and is taken to London to N.U.R.S.E. Central.
Death's Head proves to be a hard target even for all Dragon's Claws combined. They barely manage to stop him by blowing up the Evil Dead's Base over his head.
Meanwhile, the N.U.R.S.E. tries to minimize their exposure and tie all loose ends. After making sure that Dragon's Claws are still in the dark about payments demanded from other ex-Game teams, Silas Stenson kills the last remaining member of the Jones Boys. Having learned that Tanya Dragon tried to contact her husband and fearing that this might distract Dragon from being their unwitting bully boy, the head of N.U.R.S.E. orders Stenson to kill her and her son Michael.
- Outer die-cut cover and inner cover are both by Liam Sharp and Cam Smith.
- In "Connections" (which is a framing sequence) plot by John Freeman, script by Abnett.
- "Death's Head!" reprints the "High Noon Tex" strip in which Death's Head first appeared.
- "The Crossroads of Time" is reprinted from Doctor Who Magazine #135.
- "Watch Out - Dragon's Claws Here's Death's Head!" is reprinted from Dragon's Claws #4 (last page) and Dragon's Claws #5 (all but last page).
|Like this? Let us know!|