Appearing in "Harrowed"
- Incredible Hulks
- Marlo Chandler
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Hiroim (Death)
- Doc Samson (Leonard Samson) (Death)
- Rebecca Banner (Death)
- Glenn Talbot (Death)
- Jarella (Death)
- Chaos King (Amatsu-Mikaboshi)
- Abomination (Emil Blonsky) (Death)
- Devil Hulk (Brian Banner) (Death)
- Zom (Death)
Synopsis for "Harrowed"
As the God Squad prepare to face off against the Chaos King, Amadeus Cho advocates Hercules that they need the Hulks. Though the latter agrees, Daimon Hellstrom reminds him that they are too busy protecting Marlo Chandler so that the Chaos King's minions are trying to rip out the piece of Death in her to kill everyone who's in a deep slumber. Because the God Squad can protect her from their location, they decide to leave all hope up to the Hulks.
Back in Phoenix, The Hulk pounces at his resurrected father Brian Banner, who has turned into a replica of the Devil Hulk. However, Brian proves to be more powerful than his son, as he feeds off his fears and hate. Jarella rallies the Hulks and tells them that they should show no fear towards Brian. Instantly, Brian's Hulk form crumbles and he is reduced to his human form, before disappearing, calling his son a monster once more.
Zom and Abomination take advantage of this distraction to storm the bunker Marlo is hiding in. As A-Bomb fights Abomination, Zom tries to pull out Death from Marlo. She does let it out, but instead of just giving it to him, Marlo uses her powers to free Doctor Strange from Zom's thrall and kill Abomination. Just as everyone breathes easy, the Hulks are whisked away by Hercules, who asks for their help against the Chaos King.
Appearing in "Inductive Reasoning"
- Margus (Recap)
Races and Species:
- Kronans (Recap)
- Mjolnir (Recap)
Synopsis for "Inductive Reasoning"
Bruce Banner goes over his files to determine if Korg would be a viable member of his team of Hulks. Turning into the Hulk, Banner battles Korg one-on-one.
As the two fight, they recount how Korg once faced off against Thor years ago during an ill-advised attempted invasion of Earth. He also recounts how Korg survived the Maw on Sakaar and was a proud member of his Warbound, later fighting by his side during the Hulk's war on Manhattan.
When Korg is able to hold his own against the Hulk, it convinces him that Korg will fit right in with his team.
Great loves and horrifying enemies return in the battle royale for the souls of the Hulks -- and the life of every mortal on Planet Earth! The Hulk faces his darkest demons -- literally! -- all hell breaks loose -- literally! -- and there'll be the devil to pay -- literally! And if you thought the Hulk's battles with his sons were personal, you ain't seen nothing yet.
- The Hulk relives the murder of his mother, which was first depicted in Incredible Hulk #377.
- Hulk refers to the Red She-Hulk as his wife. Bruce Banner and Betty Ross got married in Incredible Hulk #319. However, Betty considers their marriage null and void since Incredible Hulks #612 after she died in Incredible Hulk #466, even though she was later resurrected in Fall of the Hulks: Alpha #1.
- Banner recounts a number of moments in Korg's history:
S.M.A.S.H. Files: A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Incredible Hulks Vol 1 620 on the forums
- 2 Images from Incredible Hulks Vol 1 620
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|