Admitted into the United States on December 11, 1816.
Indiana is a diverse state with a few large urban areas and a number of smaller industrial cities. It is known for the Indianapolis 500 automobile race, held annually over the Memorial Day weekend, and a strong basketball tradition, often called Hoosier Hysteria. Residents of Indiana are called Hoosiers.
Points of Interest
- Indianapolis (capital)
- Franklin Township, 1,257 ft. (highest point)
- 53 Appearances of Indiana
- 4 Minor Appearances of Indiana
- 4 Media Indiana was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Indiana
- Location Gallery: Indiana
- 5 locations in Indiana
- 1 Marvel Staff members who were born in Indiana