Admitted into the United States on December 11, 1816.
Indiana is a diverse state with a few large urban areas and a number of smaller industrial cities. It is known for the Indianapolis 500 automobile race, held annually over the Memorial Day weekend, and a strong basketball tradition, often called Hoosier Hysteria. Residents of Indiana are called Hoosiers.
Points of Interest
- Indianapolis (capital)
- Franklin Township, 1,257 ft. (highest point)
- 60 Appearances of Indiana (State)
- 5 Minor Appearances of Indiana (State)
- 6 Media Indiana (State) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Indiana (State)
- Location Gallery: Indiana (State)
- 4 locations in Indiana (State)