- And it's times like this that don't make me feel so much like a so-called super villain... But instead more like a kid again. One that's waited all day for his parents to leave home so he can invite his buddies over a throw a party he's not supposed to. Of course, in this case... My parents are the Avengers.
- -- Blizzard
Appearing in 1st story
- Frank Schlichting
- Anton Vanko
- Amanda (First name revealed)
- Milos Masaryk
- Titanium Man (First appearance as Titanium Man)
- Wakandan National Bank Guards (Death)
- Count Nefaria (Luchino Nefaria) (Mentioned)
- Lethal Legion (Mentioned)
- Madame Masque (Whitney Frost) (Mentioned)
- Stilt-Man (Mentioned)
- Gamecock (Mentioned)
- Hammerhead (Joseph)
- Armadillo (Antonio Rodriguez)
- Mister Hyde (Calvin Zabo)
- Whiplash (Marco Scarlotti) (Mentioned) (Real first name revealed to be Marco)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- New York City, New York
Synopsis for 1st story
Since the death of Iron Man's archenemy, the Mandarin, a year in the real world prior, Blizzard II has been seen robbing banks in a team-up with Whirlwind. While the Avengers take their leave away from Earth in order to fight the Builders, Spymaster approaches Blizzard II and Whirlwind who offered them to join up with him, Constrictor, Firebrand, Titanium Man, Unicorn I, and Whiplash IV in a plot to attack the almost-defenseless Stark Tower. However, this results in Blizzard's apparent death (when he suddenly collapses mid-battle) and the deaths of several Wakanda guards.
• As the Marvel U prepares for Thanos, Spymaster and some of Marvel’s best baddies decided where there is chaos – there is opportunity!
• It’s the crime of the century and an alien invasion is all the cover they need – so why is BLIZZARD having doubts?
• Frank Tieri and Al Barrionuevo bring you the biggest score – it’s the Infinity Heist!
- When Constrictor mentions he "just made some nice dough on a gig in Philly", it's a reference to his appearance in Venom #37, where he was hired by Lord Ogre to hunt down Philadelphia's newest hero, Venom.
- Firebrand's reference to a "whole affair with the Mandarin" is a reference to both her, Whirlwind and Blizzard's alliance with the Mandarin and numerous villains of Iron Man, from Invincible Iron Man #513 to #526.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Infinity: Heist Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 12 Images from Infinity: Heist Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|