Appearing in "The Heist: Part 3"
- Blizzard (Donny Gill)
- Whirlwind (David Cannon)
- Firebrand (Amanda)
- Whiplash (Anton Vanko)
- Unicorn (Milos Masaryk)
- Spymaster (Ted Calloway)
- Titanium Man (General At-Lass) (First revealed as Captain Atlas) (Impersonates Boris Bullski)
- Kree soldiers
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Iron Patriot Armor Model 1
- Iron Man Armor Model 8 (Silver Centurion Armor) (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 6 (Hydro Armor) (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 23 (Ablative Armor) (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model YT1 (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 27 (High Gravity Armor) (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 25 (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 29 (Extremis Armor) (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 31 (Hulkbuster Argonaut Armor) (Cameo)
- Iron Man Armor Model 33 (Submarine Argonaut Armor) (Cameo)
Synopsis for "The Heist: Part 3"
Blizzard and Whirlwind become forced into taking part of the assault to Stark Tower. After Spymaster uses teleporter discs to teleport some Iron Man Armors to the buyers, he escapes and leaves Blizzard and the rest of his accomplices to be discovered by the heroes who are using the tower as a base. They manage to defeat the heroes, and they are offered to be taken to Spymaster by Titanium Man. When they arrived to a spaceship where Spymaster was, they are ambushed by him and Titanium Man who revealed himself as Captain Atlas of the Kree (who were the masterminds behind the heist).
The crime of the century just got a bit more complicated!
Blizzard’s new…uh…developments put the entire team in jeopardy – while Titanium Man’s true identity is OUT OF THIS WORLD!
Frank Tieri and Al Barrionuevo bring the twists in the Infinity Heist!
- For some reason, White Tiger is depicted as being a literal white tiger. It is possible that artist confused her with White Tiger, an unrelated hero who, in her last appearance, had been turned into a regular tiger. It is also possible, though less likely, that this was intended to be an appearance of White Tiger, brought by her former teammate as added security.
|Like this? Let us know!|