The full synopsis of this event is unknown.
- Thanos's attempts to wield the Infinity Gauntlet were stated to be cosmic level threats.
- The event became known as the "Infinity Gauntlet Affair" or "the case of Thanos v The Universe", and was cited in the Bailey Briggs Murder Trial in order to allow a ghost to take the stand in court, considering everyone, even apart from the superhuman community, might rejoin the living after their death.
- This event is the first part in a trilogy of events, with the other two parts being Infinity War and Infinity Crusade.
- Silver Surfer Vol 3 #51–59
- Cloak and Dagger Vol 3 #18
- Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme #31–35
- Incredible Hulk #384–385
- Quasar #26
- Sleepwalker #7
- Pages referring to the "Infinity Gauntlet (Event)" event
- Minor Appearances of "Infinity Gauntlet (Event)"
- Media "Infinity Gauntlet (Event)" was Mentioned in
- Images showing "Infinity Gauntlet (Event)"
- Event Gallery: Infinity Gauntlet (Event)
Links and References