Warning! This comic has a very recent publication date and the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Man-Thing Thang Thoom
- The Council
- Numerous unnamed Sleepwalkers
- Rick Sheridan
- A "Plague of Terrors"
- Requiem (Gamora) (Mentioned)
- Little Monster (Scott Banner) (Vision)
- Dark Starhawk (Chris Powell) (Vision)
- Nick Fury, Jr.
- New York Knacks (Named only)
- Wolverine (Logan) (On-screen)
- Sentinel (On-screen)
- Darkhawk (Chris Powell) (On-screen)
- Death's Head (On-screen)
- Silhouette (Silhouette Chord) (On-screen)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (On-screen)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (On-screen)
- Secret Defenders (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Mutants (On-screen)
- Sentinels (On-screen)
- Androids (On-screen)
- Robots (On-screen)
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Infinity Stones (Mentioned)
- Soul Gem (Behind the scenes)
- S.L.E.E.P. Uniforms
- Prototype Eyepatch
- Raptor Armor and Amulet (Vision and on-screen)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniform
- Wolverine's Suit (On-screen)
- Adamantium (On Wolverine's claws on-screen)
- Daredevil's Suit and Billy Club (On-screen)
- Spider-Man's Suit (On-screen)
Lost in the Warped reality Requiem has left in her wake, Sleepwalker is desperately trying to save the Mindscape from being devastated by the chaos in Soul World. Can his warp vision even make sense of this madness?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|