- 1 Aerie
- 2 Attilan
- 2.1 Age of consent
- 2.2 Institutions
- 2.3 Genetics Law
- 2.4 Crimes
- 3 Enclave
- 4 Utolan
- 5 References
Age of consent
Among their attributions, the Council could grant unconditional amnesty to anyone, suspend visiting rights from parents towards their children.
The Council is composed of twelve members, each belonging to a different family or House, elected to membership by the other members of the council.
The membership is for life. A change of the membership of the council can occur:
- If a member commits a crime against the state and is expelled.
- If there is a state of vacancy caused by the death of a member.
There is many ways for a King to step out of his position:
- Abdication: A King can seemingly abdicate.
- Removal/deposal by the Genetics Council:
- By vote: If all other eleven members of the Genetics Council agree, they can remove a ruler from the throne.
- By sentence: As the Council of Four, the Genetic Council also once pronounced a deposal sentence towards Black Bolt, in the case the people under his custody didn't respect a good behavior obligation to which he was responsible.
- Challenge of Royal Succession: A challenge of royal succession is seemingly an acknowledged way of replacing an Attilan monarch, as in such case, the palace guards must seemingly step down instead of protecting the King.
King Auron's first edict
- If genetic screening determines only a low risk factor, a couple may elect to subject their offspring to Terrigenesis between the ages of one to six years.
- An Inhuman may also decide to undergo the procedure when he or she reaches 31, which is the legal age of consent.
Subjection to the Mist must also be approved by a majority vote from the Council.
The government regulated the population growth by allowing a maximum of two offspring per couple.
Treason can be dealt with execution by axe-beheading. Royal blood doesn't protect one against this sentence.
The Council can also forbid Inhumans from using their powers in some ways:
- Crystal was forbidden from using her elemental powers to clean air, water and soil on Earth to make them sterile and pure for Inhumans.
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z Update #3; Condor's entry Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "; Condor's entry" defined multiple times with different content
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Vol 2 #6; Inhumans' entry Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "; Inhumans' entry" defined multiple times with different content Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "; Inhumans' entry" defined multiple times with different content
- Fantastic Four Unlimited #2
- Marvel Graphic Novel #39
- Mighty Avengers #27
- Uncanny X-Men: First Class #2
- Inhumans Vol 2 #2
- Avengers Assemble #1; Alpha Primitives' entry
- Inhumans: Once and Future Kings #2
- Wolverine: Killing #1
- All-New Inhumans #8