Appearing in "Part 1: Genesis"
- Queen Medusa (Medusalith Amaquelin) (Main story and flashback)
- Agent Dylan Mason (First appearance)
- Numerous unamed agents
- Atillan's Inhumans
- Inhuman Royal Family (Main story and flashback)
- Mrs. Pertuz (Only appearance; dies)
- Kristian (Only appearance; dies)
- Lash (First appearance)
- Gabriela Pertuz (First appearance)
- Geldhoff (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- John (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Greenland (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Part 1: Genesis"
Medusa and her aide, Elejea, are summoned to Battery Park by numerous S.H.I.E.L.D. agents, as they supposedly found Eldrac alive in the debris after the clean up effort. Medusa speaks with him in an attempt to determine what happened, so she asks Eldrac if he could transport her to where Black Bolt would be. Eldrac then opens his mouth as Medusa is seen walking through.
In another part of the United States, Dante is a newly evolved Inhuman who was among many placed in a single cocoon due to the release of the Terrigen Bomb that affected New York City after the Inhuman city of Attilan fell into the Hudson River. The mist traveled all around the world, which includes Dante's home in Des Plaines, Illinois.
After coming out of the cocoon, Dante is approached by a fellow Inhuman named Lash who came there to see if Dante was worthy of the gifts that were given to him. Dante asks Lash what happened to his mother and he told him that she didn't survive the transformation process of the Terrigen Mist. Dante gets furious, and in retaliation his powers manifest when his body starts to engulf itself into flames, which he uses in the form of heat blasts against Lash. During the battle, Queen Medusa arrives via teleportation by Eldrac the Door to interfere as part of a plan to get Dante to move to where the Inhumans are currently living.
“After the Fall”
After the fall of the Inhuman City Attilan and the explosion of the Terrigen Bomb, thousands of people across the globe with no connection to the strange super race have transformed into Inhumans! The transformations have given them powers that are dangerous and terrifying, making them targets. With Inhuman king Black Bolt believed dead, is there anyone for these new Inhumans to turn to?
RESOLICITATION! from January 2014
The newest super heroes of the Marvel Universe are born! A cloud of Terrigen mist is moving around the world turning regular people into Inhumans with amazing powers. But not everyone thinks this is a good thing. Discover the secret history of the Marvel Universe and get in at the ground floor of the next big Marvel franchise!
- Matt Fraction was the original writer for the series, but was replaced by Charles Soule because of creative differences, the same problems which also caused the series' debut to be pushed back from December 2013 to April 2014.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Inhuman Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 26 Images from Inhuman Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Inhuman Vol 1 1
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ Axel-In-Charge: EXTRA - Alonso, Fraction & Soule Explain "Inhuman's" Creative Shift - Comic Book Resources
|Like this? Let us know!|