- I made you regent of this domain because you are royal. You understand this to rule, and the power you and your Inhumans gain through exposure to Terrigen Crystals means you are equiped to enforce that rule. But there are many, in many realms, who would take your seat in an instant, if you were to lose favor in my eyes. Fail in this task I have set you, Medusa, and they will have their chance. New Attilan is crucial. To me, and to the safety and security of Battleworld. Only a ruler strong enough to keep it safe will be permitted to keep it at all. And the weak... The weak become meat for the beasts beyond the Shield.
- -- Emperor Doom
Appearing in "Part One: The Voice Unheard"
- The Voice Unheard (First appearance)
- Sand Hulk (Rick Jones) (First appearance as Sand Hulk) (Only appearance)
- New Attilan's Inhumans (First appearance)
- Thor Corps
- Emperor Doom (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Sheriff Strange (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Kingdom of Manhattan
- The Shield (Mentioned)
- Valley of Flame (Mentioned)
- Monarchy of M (Mentioned)
- Deadlands (Cameo)
- Thompson submachine gun (Only appearance)
- God Emperor Doom's Armor (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Terrigen Crystals (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Part One: The Voice Unheard"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• There is a rebellion brewing on Battleworld and it stretches far and wide into every domain. Medusa, ruler of Attilan, is tasked with uncovering the leader of this uprising and scuttling it with extreme prejudice. When she discovers the leader of this rebellion is Black Bolt, however, things get complicated.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Inhumans: Attilan Rising Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Inhumans: Attilan Rising Vol 1 1
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|