During the night, following Maximus' assertion that he will personally stamp out the Skrull infiltrators, this War-Skrull assaulted Queen Medusa in her personal quarters (Medusa, herself mistook this War-Skrull's silhouette for her husband).
After this attack, this War-Skrull is taken by both Medusa and Crystal to the Terrigen Mists. This is due to the fact that exposure to the mists changes the alien on a physiological level (a fate worse than death for a Skrull). Mutated beyond recognization, the War-Skrull reveals that Black Bolt is being held captive to be used as a weapon, but doesn't know where he is. However Medusa doesn't believe him and tries throwing him in the chamber only to be stopped by Crystal.
Powers and Abilities
- Skrull infiltration Ritual: The Skrull took part in a ritual a mixture of science and magic that imbued them with the powers and memories of the selected subject. This allows the subject to go undetected in human form by Iron Man's technological scans, Charles Xavier's mental scans, Spider-Man's Spider-Sense, Wolverine's animal senses, or any other conceivable forms of detection. So subtle and powerful is this form of concealment neither Doctor Strange can detect the Skrull with the Spell of Tartashi, nor could the Elder God-powered Scarlet Witch using Xavier's psychic powers delve past the memory blocks.
Super Skrull Engineering
- Black Bolt: Black Bolt's Quasi-Sonic Scream.
- Medusa: Medusa's Psychokinetic Hair Manipulation.
- Triton: Triton's Aquatic Physiology.
- Gorgon: Gorgon's Superhuman Strength, Speed, Stamina, Agility, Reflexes, Durability; Regenerative Healing Factor and Kinetic Shockwave Generation.
- Karnak: Karnak's Autonomic Function Control and Stress Point Detection.
- Lockjaw: Lockjaw's Teleportation.
- 2 appearance(s) of Inhumans (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- Mentions (or invocations) of Inhumans (Skrull) (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Inhumans (Skrull) (Earth-616)