FANDOM


History

Inkandessa 3 was the third of a four-planet system, and also the third home of the race predecessor to the Light-Forms after they had destroyed the ecosystem of their first two planets, Inkadessa 1 and 2. Unfortunately, Inkandessa 3 suffered of a similar fate, and the planet became a polluted wasteland where acid rain constantly poured down from the sky.

Before the planet became uninhabitable, Count Crankshaft found a way to almost entirely eliminate the carbon footprint of his people, building the Great Machine which housed a mighty photonic matrix. 99% of the population used his transfer facilities to scan their essence into Holo-Pods, and create a duplicate of themselves made of solid light, known as Light-Forms. The Light-Forms were then reconstituted on Inkandessa 4. The remaining 1% became known as the Meat-Forms, a small population that kept the Great Machine running.

Inkandessa 3 was briefly visited by the Silver Sufer and his companion Dawn Greenwood, who had been driven off Inkandessa 1 and 2 by their desolate state. Having observed a similar panorama in Inkandessa 3, they quickly moved on to Inkandessa 4.[1]

See Also


Links and References

Footnotes

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+