The Intercontinental Passenger Missile is an ICBM that Reed Richards modified for either short space flights or fast transportation to remote parts of Earth. It was used by the Fantastic Four to journey to the Blue Area of the Moon.
- The ICBM carries eight passengers and an additional ton of cargo. Its cargo compartment is designed to haul the Fantasti-Car MK I.
- The ICBM possesses fold-out wings that deploy on command after lift-off or in an emergency if the ship loses power.
- The ICPM is designed for VTOL and contains special landing gear to keep it upright on tilted terrain.
- 13 appearance(s) of Intercontinental Passenger Missile
- 1 mention(s) of Intercontinental Passenger Missile
- 1 image(s) of Intercontinental Passenger Missile
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.