The Inua, or "Northern Gods", are superhumanly powerful humanoid beings worshiped by the Inuit and other Eskimo-Aleut shamanistic cultures of the circumpolar region (Alaska, Canada, Greenland and Siberia), from 10,000 BC into the Modern Age.
History of this race is unknown.
- Hinkon was stated to be a Siberian God, although it is unknown to which pantheon worshiped in Siberia he belonged.
- 28 representatives of Inua
- Appearances of Inua
- Minor Appearances of Inua
- Media Inua was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Inua
- Images of Inua
Links and References
- Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica #1; Inua's entry
- All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z: Update #2; Glossary
- Marvel Heartbreakers #1; Animalia
- Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica #1; The Inua's entry
- Thor: God of Thunder #3