- Stay back! I don't hit women!
Appearing in "The Making of Warrior Woman, 1942!"
- Adolf Hitler
- Master Man (Wilhelm Lohmer)
- Warrior Woman (Frieda Ratsel) (First appearance as Warrior Woman)
- Hauptman Schneider (Death)
Synopsis for "The Making of Warrior Woman, 1942!"
Hitler and Master Man gloat over the captured Invaders and explain how they improved the Nazi Super-Soldier Serum since Master Man's initial defeat. Meanwhile, the spy that captured Private White interrogates him and with the aid of hypnosis makes him give up a secret ingredient of the American Super-Soldier Serum, Potassium. She completes the formula with the intention to use it on herself, hoping to prove her worth as a warrior to the führer, who doesn't believe in women in combat roles. When Hauptman Schneider tries to stop her, she attacks him and causes the experiment to explode in the struggle, losing the formula but imbuing her with its power nonetheless. The explosion gives the Invaders a chance to escape and attempt to capture Hitler, but the combined might of Master Man and the newly created Warrior Woman quickly defeats them again.
- This issue contains a letters page, "O.K. Axis, Here We Come!". Letters are published from Larry Lisowski, Randy Andress, and P. Murtagh.
- The Gil Kane image of Captain America was used for his Avengers 1977 7-11/Slurpee Cup. It was formatted with primary images from the cover of Avengers 138 which was also drawn by Gil Kane.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Invaders Vol 1 17 on the forums
- 5 Images from Invaders Vol 1 17
- 2 Reprints of Invaders Vol 1 17
|Like this? Let us know!|