Appearing in "The New Iron Age"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- Black Widows (Earth-113500) (First appearance) (Disbands)
- Bastard Sons of Wilbur Day (First appearance)
- Mandarin (Earth-113500) (Only appearance; dies)
- Titan Four (Earth-113500) (First appearance) (Destruction)
- Raider Squad (Earth-113500) (First appearance) (Death)
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
- Stilt-Man (Wilbur Day) (Mentioned)
- Pepper Potts-Stark (Earth-113500) (First appearance) (Cameo)
- Earth-113500 (First appearance) (Alternate reality)
- Section 4
- Nodal Point 1
- Nodal Point 13
- Section 1
- Nodal Point 45
- Sectiion 8
- Nodal Point 35
- Section 4
- Bleeding Edge Armor
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- R.T. node
- Titanomech Prototpye (Only appearance, destruction)
- War Machine Armor (Earth-113500) (Only appearance, destruction)
- Titanomechs (Earth-113500) (Only appearance, destruction)
- Iron Man Armor (Earth-113500) (Only appearance)
Synopsis for "The New Iron Age"Edit
We open on Peter Parker riding on the subway in Queens. Tony Stark, as of late, has been trying to remember some of the more dangerous things that his recent brain reboot has caused him to forget, and enlists Peter to help. They track down a dangerous weapon in the hands of Stilt-Man Extremists and we follow the seeds of that technology into the future, where the Mandarin has used it to basically murder the whole planet.
Solicit SynopsisGIANT-SIZED ANNIVERSARY ISSUE! Three generations of Starks face their ultimate foe, seventy-some years in the future while, in the present, Spider-Man joins Iron Man as he tries to fill in the blanks of his missing memory. What if amnesia was a weapon? What if the smartest man in the land had ten nightmares that all came true? Who is the son of Tony Stark? What's inside of the rings? The future starts now, for the Marvel Universe's favorite futurist. The Eisner-award-winning series makes a four-hundred-something-issue leap and raises a glass of non-alcoholic champale in salute to Ol' Shell-head! By Matt Fraction (THOR, UNCANNY X-MEN, CASANOVA) and Salvador Larroca (UNCANNY X-MEN, FANTASTIC FOUR), with special guests Howard X, Y and Z!
- Multiple variant covers were made for this anniversary issue. All cover artists are listed in above credits.
- This issue also contains fingernail cover scans of the first 500 issues of Iron Man.
- This issue contains a letters page, Sock It To Shell-Head. It reprints a letters from Iron Man #1 from Chris Barth with reponses from Iron Man editor Alejandro Arbona.
- This issue reveals that Tony is 35 years old.
- This issue is reprinted in Invincible Iron Man: My Monsters.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Invincible Iron Man Vol 1 500 on the forums
- Images from Invincible Iron Man Vol 1 500
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|