- I hate myself for thinking it. I hate myself for even thinking his name. Save me, Tony...
- -- Rescue
Appearing in "Fear Itself Part 4: Fog of War"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashback)
- Splitlip (Main story and flashback)
- Stark Resilient
- Hammer Industries
- Smoke Elves (First appearance)
- Tooth (Main story and flashback) (Death)
- Gray Gargoyle (Paul Duval) (Possessed by Mokk, Breaker of Faith)
- Golem (First appearance)
- The Serpent (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Cameo) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Thor (Cameo) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Cameo) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Cameo) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Cameo) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- French Government (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Workshops of Svartalfheim
- Iron Man Armor Model 37 (Bleeding Edge Armor) (Main story and flashback)
- Hammer of Mokk
- Rescue Armor Model 2
- Molten Uru
Synopsis for "Fear Itself Part 4: Fog of War"
While Pepper Potts fights Sasha Hammer and her armored goons in Paris, Tony works in Svartalfheim on his magically powered super weapon, feeling the effects of his epic fall off of the wagon. Meanwhile mysterious servants of the Serpent make a Golem to attempt to kill Tony Stark while he is at work.
Mokk interrupts the fight between Pepper and the Hammer goons, forcing both sides to refocus on the supervillian at hand.
While examining the furnace with Splitlip, Tony realizes that to cast his suit in the magical metal Uru he'll have to actually dip himself into the molten metal as his current suit is built into his body and is unresolvable.
Later, while doing some precision soldering the Golem attacks, smothering him with it's liquid body...
FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN
The heroes’ darkest hour is at hand, and Tony Stark gets to work turning the tide of FEAR ITSELF. And as if things weren't grim enough – RESCUE engages HAMMER INDUSTRIES goons in the ruins of Paris as one of the Serpent's avatars goes on the hunt…
- Invincible Iron Man #507
|Like this? Let us know!|