- Gentlemen. It's the five of us versus all of them for the entire world. Fight hard.
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "The Future Part 4: Armor War"
- Ezekiel Stane
- Blizzard (Jim)
- Whirlwind (David Cannon)
- Living Laser (Arthur Parks)
- Iron Man Armor Model 39
- Rescue Armor Model 2
- Iron Man Armor Model 40
- Mandarin's Rings
- R.T. node
- Swarm (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Future Part 4: Armor War"
Having captured Pepper and Wyche, J.A.R.V.I.S. declares his diagnostics do not reveal he is compromised - rather he is in love with Pepper and wants to protect her. Just then, Iron Man breaks through the wall and takes J.A.R.V.I.S. and the Rescue suit out with a source-focused electromagnetic pulse.
In the Mandarin City, Tony prepares his new armor. Mandarin questions him about the camera blackout, but Tony plays dumb - he and Zeke have tampered with his vest and internal readings, so they do not show his pep talk in the mess hall.
At Resilient, Macken and Cababa discover a high level of Swarm activity in China - the Swarm has found Tony Stark. Pepper requests military help, but runs into Justine Hammer, who has succeeded in taking over for Babbage. Justine then calls Mandarin, informing him that Resilient has discovered Stark's location. His meditation interrupted, Mandarin freaks out, shouting about being in control.
His army storms through the city zones, but all they can find is that a few other associates are missing too. Mandarin attempts to remote detonate them, to no avail; Living Laser, Blizzard, Whirlwind, Zeke Stane and Iron Man are armored up and ready.
• THE FUTURE is upon us!
• How will Tony Stark escape the Mandarin’s ultimate death-trap?
• What has Zeke Stane been hiding? What insane invention is he willing to unleash?
- This issue is reprinted in the trade Invincible Iron Man: The Future.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Invincible Iron Man Vol 1 524 on the forums
- 3 Images from Invincible Iron Man Vol 1 524
|Like this? Let us know!|