The capital city, Anshan, was the seat of a splendid royal court, but the extent of its influence on wider Iranistan had its limits. The towns of the Ilbars Mountains were openly rebellious and more likely to obey local rulers than their distant overlord. The vicinity of the haunted city of Yanaidar was barren and mostly uninhabited. This area was rumored to be a habitat for demons. South of Iranistan's coast were the Isles of Pearl in the Southern Ocean, which had their own cultural identity.
Points of Interest
- 9 appearance(s) of Iranistan
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Iranistan
- 23 mention(s) of Iranistan
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Iranistan
- 2 image(s) of Iranistan
- 2 article(s) related to Iranistan