- The monk shouldn't be here. K'un-Lun appears on Earth once every ten years. The next cycle isn't due for some time. When I left, I was told I wouldn't be able to return for a decade. But like so much of what I was told, it was a lie. There is a way back. And it's here in this very building. Just down the elevator. All the way down... Twelve stories underneath a seventy-two floor skyscraper... Four city blocks across a labyrinth of underground access tunnels... And I find myself underneath Rand Tower. If this building was a tombstone, this would be its buried corpse. Nineteenth century engineering, kept running through pristine neglect. There are a lot of questions that come with a device like this. I'm sure there are answers. I'm sure there are lies. It's been so hard to tell the difference, I've stopped asking. My father had no idea the doorway to K'un-Lun was literally at his feet. If he did, maybe they wouldn't have had to die. Cold. Death is cold.
- -- Iron Fist
Appearing in "Rage: Part Two"
- Iron Fist (Danny Rand) (Main story and flashback)
- Pei (Main story and flashback) (Real name first revealed)
- Thunderer (Sparrow) (Only in flashback) (Apparent death)
- Yu-Ti (Lei-Kung) (Only in flashback)
- Dragon Kings (Only in flashback)
- Heather Duncan-Rand (Only in flashback)
- Undead Ninjas
- Steel Serpent (Davos) (Only in flashback)
- Shaolin Terror Priests
- The One
- Harold Meachum (Only in flashback)
- Brenda Swanson (Last name revealed)
- Shou-Lao (Main story and flashback) (Corpse in Main story)
- Warriors of K'un Lun
- Wendell Rand (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- K'un-Lun (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Rage: Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written.
• K’UN LUN under attack!
• Danny Rand returns to the aid of his adopted home, but will he make it in time?
• More of the secret origin of Iron Fist!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Fist: The Living Weapon Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 4 Images from Iron Fist: The Living Weapon Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|