Appearing in "Death Match!"
- Corp. Ortega
- Alan Cavenaugh (Only in flashback)
- Jeryn Hogarth (First appearance)
- Jill, a pilot
- Lord Tuan (Mentioned)
- Shakirah (First appearance) (Photo)
- Miranda Rand (Photo)
- Wendell Rand (Only in flashback)
- Heather Rand (Only in flashback)
- Shou-Lao (Only in flashback)
- Harold Machum (Only in flashback)
- Triple-Iron (Only in flashback)
- Lee Wing (Only in flashback)
- Ravager (Only in flashback)
- Rafael Scarfe (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Death Match!"
With a lead given to him by Jeryn Hogather (a friend of his father and ally of Colleen Wing and Misty Knight) Iron Fist learns the exact location of Colleen and is flown in there aboard Jeryn's private jet. Han gliding onto Master Khan's base, Iron Fist knocks out the guard who spots him. While in the land of K'un-Lun, Yu-Ti is using the great crystal to spy on Iron Fist on Earth, which angers Lei-Kung because they need it to watch the H'Ylthri attack, Yu-Ti responds with anger and violence and orders Lei-King to leave. As it turns out Yu-Ti holds a grudge against his brother Wendel for marrying and siring children with the woman he loved.
Back on Earth, Iron Fist finds Colleen, but what he doesn't expect is for her to attack him with a drugged shuriken, causing him to hallucinate. The two engage in a battle, however Iron Fist gains the upper hand when he grasps her and uses the power of Shou-Lao to merge their minds and relive each others memories, short circuiting Angar's mental conditioning and knocking her out.
With Colleen incapacitated, Iron Fist is quickly grabbed by followers of Master Khan. Khan and Angar the Screamer enter the room as well, with Khan's men ready to execute Iron Fist right on the spot.
- No colourist is credited.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Mantlo pages 2-17.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Fist Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Iron Fist Vol 1 6
- 1 Reprints of Iron Fist Vol 1 6
|Like this? Let us know!|