Appearing in "Iron Fist Must Die!"
- Khan's soldiers
- Hulk (Mentioned)
- Denak (Mentioned)
- Lt. Scarfe (Vision)
- Lee Wing (Vision)
- Alan Cavenaugh (Vision)
Synopsis for "Iron Fist Must Die!"
Iron Fist and Colleen Wing separate from their mind meld and fight Angar's brainwashed soldiers. Colleen deals Angar a crippling blow by slicing him across the stomach with her samurai sword. As the dust begins to settle, Khumbala Bey emerges. Iron Fist and Bey fight, but it is a short battle, and Iron Fist easily defeats him.
He eventually tracks Master Khan to his hidden chambers and confronts him. Khan opens up a portal into K'un-Lun and offers Danny a chance to return home. Iron Fist learns that his old tutor Yu-Ti is responsible for the death of his mother. Enraged, Iron Fist destroys the portal creating a massive maelstrom. Master Khan is drawn into the imploding rift and disappears.
- Colorist Bonnie Wilford is credited as Bonnie W. in this issue.
- Iron Fist makes reference to Radion whom he fought in Iron Fist #4.
- Although Angar appears to die in this issue, he actually survives Colleen's attack.
- The death of Wendell Rand was avenged in Marvel Premiere #18.
- Iron Fist last fought Khumbala Bey in Marvel Premiere #25.
- Yu-Ti first appeared in Marvel Premiere #15.
- Iron Fist and Colleen Wing experience a mind-meld with one another. This psychic feat is more popularly perpetuated by the character of Spock of Star Trek fame.
- Master Khan practices the same school of magic used by Doctor Strange.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Fist Vol 1 7 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Iron Fist Vol 1 7
- 1 Reprints of Iron Fist Vol 1 7
|Like this? Let us know!|