Appearing in "God Complex (Chapter Three)"
- Volstagg's dragon's sibling
- High Evolutionary (Herbert Wyndham) (Main story and recap)
- Diablo (Esteban De Ablo)
- Crimson Dynamo
- Nathaniel Essex (Recap)
- Galactus (Recap)
- Bova (Recap)
- Adam Warlock (Recap)
- Avengers (Recap)
- Fantastic Four (Recap)
- Quasar (Phyla-Vell) (Recap)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Recap)
- Ymir (Picture)
- Weyland the Smith (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Rock Trolls
- New Men (Main story and recap)
- Taa-ans (Recap)
- Celestials (Recap)
- Human-Olympian Hybrids (Recap)
- Mutants (Recap)
- Titanian-Kree Hybrids (Recap)
- Phalanx (Recap)
- Kree (Referenced)
- Gods (Referenced)
- Ice Giants (Picture)
- Frost Giants (Mentioned)
- Counter-Earth (Recap)
- Asgard (Mentioned)
- Crimson Dynamo Armor
- Fantastic Four Uniforms (Recap)
- Bleeding Edge Armor
- Destroyer (Enchanted Armor)
- Quantum Bands (Recap)
Synopsis for "God Complex (Chapter Three)"
- Synopsis not yet written
As the High Evolutionary puts in place the finishing touches of his chilling scheme to change the face of the planet, Iron Man and Thor find themselves side by side battling the potent and unexpected characters that the evolutionary mastermind has lured to his cause. But can the Golden Avenger and the God of Thunder ever defeat a threat that seeks to rewrite both the divine heritage of Asgard and the proud legacy of science? Worlds will change and nothing, not even the gods, will remain the same.
- High Evolutionary's confrontation with the Avengers occurred in Avengers Annual #17.
- His encounter with the Phalanx and Adam Warlock in Kree space happened in Annihilation: Conquest #6.
- He helped Magneto restore his lost powers in Uncanny X-Men #507.