- I don't have drinking buddies anymore, Dugan. Just old mistakes.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "With Iron Hands: Part 2"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashback)
- Katarzyna (Only in flashback)
- Rahimov's wife (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "With Iron Hands: Part 2"
In a flashback, Tony and a girl named Katarzyna are having a few drinks with Rahimov and his wife. They discuss about their new miniaturization weapons.
In the present, Tony is fighting against Kirkhistan soldiers. While he flies away from the soldiers, Stark explains to Dugan and Hill, who are flying in the Helicarrier, about Rahimov's weapons. These weapons can neutralize radioactivity. He also explains that Rahimov was incarcerated and his wife was killed.
Flying into the city, Iron Man finds signals of at least 50 or 60 nuclear miniatures in a building.
In Washington D.C., S.H.I.E.L.D. forces are fighting against the Overkill Horn. Weir is absorbed into the Horn. The Horn's intelligence tells him to activate its primary function, but Weir refuses, unless its does something for him. The Horn agrees.
Iron Man's team flies to the location. The team manages to secure the bombs and Iron Man finds Paladin. Paladin then projects a hologram of Rahimov, who tells him to leave the country. Then, Paladin attacks Iron Man with a powerful electric discharge. Iron Man wonders how did Paladin was able to attack him. But then, he realizes that it was not Paladin, but Rahimov.
Then, Weir, who has fully combined with the Overkill Horn, arrives.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 30 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 30
|Like this? Let us know!|