Appearing in "Enter the Mandarin - Part Four (of Six)"
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- C.I.A. (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Earth Orbit (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Orbital Platform (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Tibet (Mentioned)
- Mandarin's Rings
- Iron Man Armor
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms
- Iron Man's Briefcase
Synopsis for "Enter the Mandarin - Part Four (of Six)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Iron Man: Enter the Mandain retells Iron Man's first clash against his arch-nemesis the Mandarin, who first appeared in Tales of Suspense #50. The limited series adapts the original tales from Tales of Suspense #50-55, by Stan Lee and Don Heck.
- Stark Industries is mistakenly named Stark International in Tony Stark's mail address, although Stark renamed the company Stark International in Iron Man #73, whose events happened time after Tales of Suspense #50-55. The external text refers to Stark's company as Stark Enterprises, although Stark Enterprises was actually a company started by Tony Stark years later in Iron Man #217 after Obadiah Stane's hostile takeover of Stark International in Iron Man #173.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man: Enter the Mandarin Vol 1 4 on the forums
- 4 Images from Iron Man: Enter the Mandarin Vol 1 4
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.