Appearing in "Enter the Mandarin - Part Six (of Six)"
- God (Yahweh) (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned) (See Continuity)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Earth (Main story and recap)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Enter the Mandarin - Part Six (of Six)"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Iron Man: Enter the Mandain retells Iron Man's first clash against his arch-nemesis the Mandarin, who first appeared in Tales of Suspense #50. The limited series adapts the original tales from Tales of Suspense #50-55, by Stan Lee and Don Heck.
- Stark Industries is mistakenly referred to as Stark Enterprises by the external text. This is incorrect, since Stark Enterprises was a completely different company started by Tony Stark in Iron Man #217 some time after Obadiah Stane had taken over Stark International in Iron Man #173.
- Tony Stark states that he had founded S.H.I.E.L.D. six months before the events of this issue, and plans about replacing Director Rick Stoner with C.I.A. agent Nick Fury. This statement, however, has become incorrect due to Earth-616's Sliding Timescale; in the current timeline, S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded by Tony's father Howard Stark in the early 1960s, with Rick Stoner as its first public Executive Director. Stoner was apparently killed by Hydra mercenaries and replaced in 1965 by Nick Fury.
Characters in this story also appear in other stories between this issue. The affected characters are:
- Pag. 1 - 8, Panel 2
- Pag. 8, Panel 3
- Pag. 8, Panel 4 - Pag. 10, Panel 6
- Pag. 11-13
- Pag. 14-15
- Pag. 16
- Pag. 17 - 18, Panel 1
- Pag. 18, Panels 2-5
- Pag. 19-22
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.