- Are you listening to yourselves? Tony Stark is the most irritating lung-man I have ever met. But he is, in his own way, as regal as either of the true princes of blood with you here today. And you would insult him by offering him charity? If Stark cannot defeat his inner demons, what good is he against alien invasions and super-powered megalomaniacs? What good will he be to we who have sworn to defend this Earth? If Tony Stark succeeds in pulling himself out of the gutter, he will be stronger than ever before. And if he fails...He was not worthy to sit among us in the first place. Either way, this road of trials that faces him now...He must walk down alone.
Appearing in "Industrial Revolution, Part 1: Man On The Street"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashback)
- The Illuminati
- Tyree Robinson (First appearance)
- Tamara Robinson (First appearance)
- Stane Industries (Only in flashback)
- Obadiah Stane (Only in flashback)
- Hangman (Harlan Krueger)
- The Pride's unnamed henchman (Only appearance; dies)
- The Pride
- Tiboro of the Screaming Idol (Mentioned)
- Shi'ar Empire (Mentioned)
- Majestrix Lilandra Neramani (Mentioned)
- Iron Legion (Mentioned)
- Howard Stark (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Adolf Hitler (Mentioned)
- Professor Ho Yinsen (Vision)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids
- Shi'ar (Mentioned)
- United States
- Tiboro's Dimension (Mentioned)
- Cloak of Levitation
- Eye of Agamotto
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Iron Man Armor MK II (Main story and flashback)
- Web-Fluid (Mentioned)
- Kinetic Drainer (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Industrial Revolution, Part 1: Man On The Street"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The second action-packed story arc begins here! Come back with us to a time when Tony Stark lost his company and his fortune to his greatest enemy, Obadiah Stane. Forced to rebuild a new company from scratch, Tony arrives in a run-down Los Angeles neighborhood and brings the people jobs, hope, and a new beginning -- but unbeknownst to Tony, this district is under the iron thumb of the super-villain lords of L.A. -- THE PRIDE! The Runaways' super-powered parents will do everything they can to destroy this new enterprise, but this is Tony Stark they're messing with here. And he -- and the people he's inspired -- won't give up the streets without a fight!
- This storyarc takes place around Iron Man #188.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man: Legacy Vol 1 6 on the forums
- 4 Images from Iron Man: Legacy Vol 1 6
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|