- People are as good as their opportunities. I've been given a new opportunity. And I'm going to share it with Imperio. And we're going to lift ourselves up out of the darkness together.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "Industrial Revolution, Part 3: Jury-Rigged"
- Serpent Society
- The Pride
- Yorkes' Dinosaur
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Stane Industries (Mentioned)
- Obadiah Stane (Mentioned)
- Gibborim (Mentioned)
- Charlie Hu (First appearance)
- Alex Wilder
- Iron Man (James "Rhodey" Rhodes)
Races and Species:
- United States
- M.I.T. (Mentioned)
- Japan (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Industrial Revolution, Part 3: Jury-Rigged"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Caught between the SERPENT SOCIETY on one side and THE PRIDE on the other in his attempts to remake the impoverished Imperio neighborhood in Los Angeles, TONY STARK makes the daring move to take his case directly to the people themselves—but can anything make them stand up against the super villain masters of L.A.? One thing might, when IRON MAN makes an appearance—except at the moment it's JIM RHODES under the golden mask, and he's not too thrilled with what Tony is doing! Find out why here!
- This storyarc takes place around Iron Man #188.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man: Legacy Vol 1 8 on the forums
- 6 Images from Iron Man: Legacy Vol 1 8
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|