Appearing in "Industrial Revolution, Part 4: Bunker Mentality"
- Tony Stark (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Man (James "Rhodey" Rhodes)
- Imperio Techworks
- Stane Industries (Only in flashback)
- Obadiah Stane (Only in flashback)
- Tim Boo Ba
- The Pride
- Gibborim (Recap)
- Clytemnestra Erwin (Mentioned)
- Morley Erwin (Mentioned)
- Howard Stark Sr. (Mentioned)
- Howard Stark Jr. (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Industrial Revolution, Part 4: Bunker Mentality"
- Synopsis not yet written.
The residents of Imperio storm and occupy the factory TONY STARK needs to remake his fortune and prepare for a lengthy siege -- but even with JIM RHODES as IRON MAN backing him up, can they withstand what THE PRIDE can throw at them -- everything from super powers to the bought-and-paid-for LAPD? Tony may have to call in some backup -- from his allies in THE ILLUMINATI!
- This storyarc takes place around Iron Man #188.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|