- I spent fifty years building Stark Universal into the global juggernaut it is today. Fifty years battling bombs, bullies and buyouts. Only to have a more subtle enemy slip through my defenses when I wasn't looking. Time.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "The End"
Races and Species:
- Earth-9119 (Only appearance)
Synopsis for "The End"
Stark's final major project is the "Big Jump" a space elevator that will greatly reduce the cost of travel; however, failing health and sabotage by Roxxon in the form of the Ultra-Dynamo prove too much for him to handle. A young scientist named Nick Travis becomes Stark's successor as lead tech and soon after, Iron Man.
- This one-shot story takes place several decades into the future.
- For another Alternate Future Iron Man story; see: Iron Man Graphic Novel: Crash #1
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man: The End Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 4 Images from Iron Man: The End Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|