Appearing in "Life & Liberty"
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Jason (Only appearance)
- Mark Cushing (First appearance)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Only in flashback)
- Agent O'Grady (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Mutants (Only in flashback)
- Asgardians (Only in flashback)
- Synthezoids (Only in flashback)
- United States of America (Only in flashback)
- Zenith City (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Life & Liberty"
Iron Man and Cap fight past automated defenses and AIM agents to reach Zenith city, learning its origins from the locals. Suddenly, MODOK remotely mind controls the population and uses them as pawns against Iron Man and Cap. MODOK uses the people's combined psychic energy to generate a psychic construct of himself to battle the heroes, but they destroy it. With a fleet of AIM vessels coming to conquer Zenith, Iron Man determines a means to revert the population to normal and most useless to MODOK. However, Iron Man is so depleted from recent battles that he cannot complete the operation, forcing Cap to take the action; the experience helps Cap realize why Tony makes the hard decisions he does. Later, Tony re-reveals his secret identity to Pepper and Happy.
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|