Appearing in "The Big Red Machine"
- Neo-Soviets (Unnamed)
- Congressman Wyndham
- Omega Red (Corpse) (Casket)
- Doctor Doom (Mentioned)
- Crimson Dynamo (Dimitri Bukharin) (Mentioned)
- Fantasma (Mentioned)
- Supreme Soviets (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor Model 1
- Peacekeeper Armor
- Iron Man Armor Model 2
- Iron Man Armor Model 7
- War Machine Armor (JRXL-1000)
Synopsis for "The Big Red Machine"
- Synopsis not yet written.
You’re Tony Stark. You invented Iron Man. You ARE Iron Man. Now all of your Iron Man armors have been stolen, and super villains are using your armor to try and destroy you. What do you do? You use an old set of DR. DOOM’s armor to beat the snot out of your own tech, THAT’s what you do.
- This series takes place shortly after Tony Stark opened Stark Enterprises in the Silicon Valley in Iron Man Vol 1 217.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man & the Armor Wars Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 0 Images from Iron Man & the Armor Wars Vol 1 2
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|