In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
The Hulkbuster was initially created by Tony Stark to be able go up against Hulk should he ever be a threat. The armor can also be used to fight against other heavy hitters.
The Hulkbuster along with some of Iron mans other armors was being controlled by Doctor Octopus in an attempt to steal the specs for his Arc reactor, the Hulkbuster was damaged by Iron Man and Spider-Man. 
Some time after Hulk formed his team, Tony Stark created 5 new Hulkbusters, each one were modeled to take on a specific member of the agents of S.M.A.S.H. in case they got out of control. Leader hijacks the Hulkbusters to attack the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Iron Man comes to their aid and helps to fight the Hulkbusters. Iron Man uses his holograms to fool the Hulkbusters into thinking that they destroyed them. Iron Man showed them footage on the Stealth-Bot infecting a virus in the Hulkbusters armor so that they can be controlled from the outside. Using parts from the defeated Hulkbusters, the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. use them to take on the remaining Hulkbusters. The Hulkbusters then activate magnetizing beams to combine all of them into one giant Hulkbuster as it captures Iron Man and flies off. The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. pursue the giant Hulkbuster where Iron Man states that his Arc Reactor is being used to power the giant Hulkbuster and use it as a bomb where Iron Man and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. will be blamed for the city's destruction. After freeing Iron Man, Hulk redirects the defeated Hulkbuster into the river. Iron Man states that he will dismantle the Hulkbusters, but Hulk insists that he keep one Hulkbuster in case he gets out of control. 
Abomination gains some Hulkbusters that obey his commands after he was pardoned and reinstated into the U.S. Army . Abomination used the Hulkbusters to take over Vista Verde. When the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. return, they end up having to fight Abomination and the Hulkbusters. After the Gamma Hammer that came under Abomination's control is destroyed by Hulk, the rest of the Hulkbusters were destroyed by the rest of S.M.A.S.H.
S.H.E.I.L.D. had created Hulkbuster armor based off of the Iron Spider armor, it was a experiment designed by Curt Connors to defeat very big menaces. It was later used by Spider-Man to stop the fight between Rhino and The Hulk.
- The Hulkbusters design changes throughout the series
- When first appearing in Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series), the armor resembles like that of Earth-616.
- Throughout a majority of Marvel's Avengers Assemble and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H., the armor had a more unique and original design.
- Around the third season of Avengers Assemble, the armor's appearance now resembles that of Earth-199999.
- 5 Appearances of Iron Man Armor (Hulkbuster Armor) (Earth-12041)
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor (Hulkbuster Armor) (Earth-12041)
- Media Iron Man Armor (Hulkbuster Armor) (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Iron Man Armor (Hulkbuster Armor) (Earth-12041)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor (Hulkbuster Armor) (Earth-12041)