The forty-fifth Iron Man suit was created by Tony Stark, as a replacement of the Mark 43 and 44, and debuted when the Avengers confronted Ultron in Sokovia.. It has a hexagonal-shaped figure around its arc reactor.
- Flight: The MK XLV, like the other suits, has the ability to fly.
- Repulsor Beams: The armor has the ability to project repulsor beams strong enough to destroy Ultron's sentries. Combined with Thor's lightning and the Vision's Mind Stone, it helped puncture the vibranium structure of Ulron himself.
- Unibeam: The Mark XLV can shoot powerful beam from the chest where the Arc Reactor is placed.
- This armor is concept designer Phil Saunders's favorite Iron Man Armor that he has worked on.
- 5 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
- 8 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
- Media Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 24 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK XLV (Earth-199999)
Links and References
- ↑ Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ Goldman, Eric (29 August 2018). Looking Back at Bringing ‘Iron Man’ to the Big Screen for the First Time. Marvel.com. Retrieved on 29 August 2018.