The Casanova was the eighteenth Iron Man suit created by Tony Stark, and one of the many armors he developed after the battle for New York against Loki and the Chitauri. The attack had left him with the feeling that the world couldn't be safe for long, and that he needed to build more suits until the next time Earth was in danger.Casanova was among those summoned by Stark to battle Extremis-enhanced soldiers assisting Aldrich Killian's plot. It was controlled at the time by Stark's A.I. program, J.A.R.V.I.S.. This armor was destroyed, either by Extremis soldiers or Stark's "Clean Slate" protocol, which blew up the remaining suits to symbolize to Pepper Potts that his creations would no longer be a distraction or a priority.
Seems to possesses the same capabilities as the Heartbreaker armor, but was meant for stealth missions.
- 2 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XVIII (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XVIII (Earth-199999)
- Media Iron Man Armor MK XVIII (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK XVIII (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK XVIII (Earth-199999)