The sixteenth Iron Man suit created by Tony Stark was a Stealth Armor nicknamed "Nightclub". Similar to Sneaky, this suit was virtually invisible to enemy early-warning systems, but didn't have as much weaponry, as it was designed for pure stealth missions instead of direct combat.
The Nightclub suit responded to Stark's call for reinforcements against Aldrich Killian's Extremis-enhanced soldiers assisting in Killian's fake terror plot against the United States; it was worn by Stark briefly against Killian himself during the battle. The Nightclub armor proved capable of going hand-to-hand against Killian, but Killian's counter-attacks tore away pieces of the suit, forcing Stark to expel himself from the suit before Killian punched through its torso.
- In the movie, MK XVI had a different color scheme compared to its original black and brown design. Instead it had a red and gold color scheme. This may imply that it could have been an error, or a customization to the director's desire while making the film.
- 3 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XVI (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XVI (Earth-199999)
- Media Iron Man Armor MK XVI (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK XVI (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK XVI (Earth-199999)