The Fiddler was the twenty-ninth Iron Man suit created by Tony Stark, and one of the many armors he developed after the battle for New York against Loki and the Chitauri. The attack had left him with the feeling that the world couldn't be safe for long, and that he needed to build more suits until the next time Earth was in danger.
The Fiddler was among those summoned by Stark to battle Extremis-enhanced soldiers assisting Aldrich Killian's plot. It was controlled at the time by J.A.R.V.I.S., Stark's A.I. program. This armor was destroyed, either by Extremis soldiers or Stark's "Clean Slate" protocol, which blew up the remaining suits to symbolize to Pepper Potts that his creations would no longer be a distraction or a priority.
- The armour's "Fiddler" designation is likely a reference to the fiddler crab, which possesses one claw which is significantly larger than the other, like the forearms of this suit of armour.
- 2 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XXIX (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XXIX (Earth-199999)
- Media Iron Man Armor MK XXIX (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK XXIX (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK XXIX (Earth-199999)