The twenty-fifth Iron Man suit created by Tony Stark was a Heavy Construction Suit nicknamed "Thumper". It was designed to help with heavy construction; its powerful jackhammer-like arms can pulverize concrete, and it is designed to withstand high temperatures and electrical surges.
The Thumper suit was among those summoned by Stark to battle Extremis-enhanced soldiers assisting Aldrich Killian's plot. It was controlled at the time by Stark's A.I. program, J.A.R.V.I.S.. During the fight, the Striker's pile-driver arms were used to catapult two attacking Extremis soldiers into the air, where another Iron Man armor could dispatch them. The Striker suit was subsequently destroyed along with all the other Iron Man suits present.
- 2 Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XXV (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor MK XXV (Earth-199999)
- Media Iron Man Armor MK XXV (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Iron Man Armor MK XXV (Earth-199999)
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor MK XXV (Earth-199999)