Operated via the telepresence system when Stark's nerve damage was too severe to allow him to normally act as Iron Man. With no need for space to accommodate a wearer, the armor had more room for weapons and power source.
Telepresence Neural Net transmits mental commands from a headset via sub-space. This system gives the wearer realistic feeling without lag time, but also makes him or her vulnerable to feedback.
- Beta particle generator and solar converters for the power-source; this model is improved to compensate for the added weight and power needs.
- Battle computer can track up to 60 targets simultaneously.
- Unibeam can be adjusted for a variety of effects such as search light, heat, tractor beam, lasers, image inducers, ultraviolet light, and EMP
- Repulsors-can be boosted via cables connecting to the power pods.
- Pulse Bolts
- Heat Beam/Heat Lance
- Disruptor Field
- Sonic Distorter/Emitter
- Shoulder-mounted Gatling Gun w/various ammunition
- Laser Blade
- Micro-Rocket Launcher
- Particle Beam/Coherent Beam Weapon
- Tear Gas
- Pulsor Beams
- Fiber wire used for grappling
- Energy Shield
- Refractory Coating
- Absorption Grid: Absorbs energy attacks and converts it for use by the armor.
- Image Inducer
- Tactical Decoy Units
- Anti-intrusion system
- Auto-pilot-if connection is lost, the armor will disengage and attempt to return back to the wearer.
- Full band radio
- Radar, sonar, infrared, ultrasound
- EM sensors
- 'Life Detector'
- 27 appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 12
- 2 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 12
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 12
- 20 image(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 12