The transceptor caused a problem within the armor, leading to a brief battle.
Added insulation for power systems made this armor larger than previous ones.
As it was still in testing, its full capabilities were unknown. It did display functioning repulsors, a uni-beam, tractor beam, and a wrist-mounted weapon on a gauntlet.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 18, it was later renumbered Model 17 in the Iron Manual.
- 5 appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 17
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 17
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 17
- 9 image(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 17