While Black Panther, an older version of himself, and Iron Man investigated the X-Con's time traveling conspiracy, the two briefly battled with Stark using a new Stealth armor model adjusted specifically to battle T'Challa.
T'Challa had considered countermeasures of his own for Stark.
Unlike previous models, this armor is completely non-metallic. It uses the latest ceramics, a Kevlar-like polymer weave and 'bio-neural gel-pack' circuits.
Cloaking is achieved through an optical fiber network. However, its movie screen-like surface is fragile and was disrupted by household cleaning solutions.
The armor is improved with noise reduction and internal air tanks. The armor vents carbon dioxide- a danger when the plasma system is engaged.
The battle computer's adaptive combat guidance logic bases protocol based on data it has collected on a particular target.
The armor retains the limited repulsor charge and uni-beam of previous models. However, it can redirect power to these systems if needed.
A plasma discharge system provides protection against anti-metal weapons.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 22, it was later renumbered Model 21 in the Iron Manual.
- 3 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 21
- 1 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 21
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 21 was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 21
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 21