One of the five different Iron Man armors created by Tony Stark. They were never used in action until the armors were activated via remote trigger when the son of Ho Yinsen was shot and killed by S.H.I.E.L.D. forces.
This Hulkbuster drone attacked Times Square. Captain America, Luke Cage, Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine, and She-Hulk were unable to stop it. Realizing it was keyed to his own consciousness, Stark blasted himself with repulsors to shut it down.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 32, it was later renumbered Model 31 in the Iron Manual.
- It's not uncommon for this suit to be drawn with a triangular unibeam instead of circular. This is due to Adi Granov's depiction of the Model 31 in the cover for Iron Man (Vol. 4) #12.
- 15 appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 31
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 31
- 1 mentions of Iron Man Armor Model 31
- 25 image(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 31