One of the five different Iron Man armors, created by Tony Stark. They were never used in action until the armors were activated via remote trigger when the son of Ho Yinsen was shot and killed by S.H.I.E.L.D. forces.
This armor was sliced through by the Human Torch after being tenderized by Iron Man.
This armor possessed an active camoflauge and radar-absorbing skin, and was intended to be used as a satellite destroying machine.
- This armor was originally identified in the All-New Iron Manual as the Model 35, it was later renumbered Model 34 in the Iron Manual.
- In the comics, Iron Man never wore this suit, but in the video game Marvel: Avengers Alliance, the armor Iron Man is using is identified as "Iron Man Armor Model 35" (the numeration originally assigned to this suit).
- 13 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 34
- 1 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 34
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 34 was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 34
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 34