This armor was one of the many designed by Tony Stark after founding Stark Unlimited. He used it after ejecting from the heavily-damaged Fin Fang Foombuster Armor during a fight against Fin Fang Foom.
This suit appears to possess the standard abilities of a regular Iron Man Armor, including flight, enhanced strength, increased durability and repulsor blasts. It was additionally capable of firing a micro-pod which contained a swarm of the Nano Iron Man Armor. The suit lacks an on-board A.I. since at the time Tony Stark hadn't found a replacement for Friday, who had been removed from all Iron Man armor and given her own robotic body.
- The numerical designation provided in this article for this suit is tentative, based on the last officially numbered armor (Model 52) and the chronological appearance of this suit.
- This armor shares a similar color scheme with the Iron Man Armor Model 63.
- 7 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 56
- 1 Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 56
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 56 was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 56
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 56