Designed by Tony Stark, the Godkiller MK II was a Celestial-sized armor based on the original Godkiller Armor created eons ago by the Aspirants. The armor was kept in standby orbiting Mars. When the Dark Celestials attacked the Earth, Iron Man deployed the Godkiller Armor. It allowed him to hold his own against the Dark Celestials for a limited period of time. After Callus the Void severed the armor's left arm, Iron Man grabbed him in an attempt to fly into space with him and self-destruct the armor, hoping taking one out would cause the rest of the Dark Celestials to retreat. He was stopped by an army of dead Celestials reanimated by the Horde. Tony was swarmed by them, causing the Godkiller Armor's sytems to go critical. He ejected from the armor and self-destructed it.
The Godkiller Armor MK II is a colossal suit of armor. It's powered by eight nuclear reactors. It's interfaced through the Extremis Armor and its systems are operated by Motherboard. The suit provides its user with enough power to physically confront a Dark Celestial for a limited period of time, and it's capable of lifting one of these off the ground. The armor additionally possesses repulsor blasts and flight capabilities. It's capable of interplanetary flight, travelling from Mars to Earth in a matter of minutes.
- The numerical designation provided in this article for this suit is tentative, based on the last officially numbered armor (Model 52) and the chronological appearance of this suit.
- The Godkiller Armor MK II costs four billion dollars.
- 2 appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 61
- 1 mention(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 61
- 7 image(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 61