This underwater Iron Man Armor was used by Tony Stark when the Avengers heeded an alert of an international incident in the Southern Ocean, after King Namor abducted Roxxon whalers who had murdered three Atlantean soldiers who boarded their ship. Iron Man used this armor to fight off Atlantean forces and then to unsuccessfully confront Namor himself. The Avengers left the ocean after Captain America convinced Namor to hand over the killers.
This suit appears to possess the standard abilities of a regular Iron Man Armor, including flight and repulsor blasts. Being an underwater armor, it's most likely the suit includes special adaptations to sustain the strain of underwater environment. The suit also appears to have an attachment with four underwater flashlights on its shoulders.
- The numerical designation provided in this article for this suit is tentative, based on the last officially numbered armor (Model 52) and the chronological appearance of this suit.
- 1 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 62
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 62
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 62 was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 62
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 62