This armor was one of the many designed by Tony Stark after founding Stark Unlimited. Tony was wearing it when Spymaster infiltrated the Stark Unlimited HQ and stole a hard drive containing a back-up of Stark's memories. He used the armor to defeat the villain along with Captain Marvel.
Tony continued using this armor, and for a brief time employed his duplicate A.I., dubbed Li'l Tony, to run its systems. After fighting a hybrid of Wonder Man and Vision, during which Li'l Tony was killed, and becoming aware of a ploy by Ultron Pym, Tony switched this armor in favor of a specialty suit, the Ultronbuster Armor. Stark didn't return to the Model 64 following his confrontation against Ultron since he lacked an A.I. to run its systems, and later because he renounced his identity as Tony Stark, and opted to use a new version of his Model 1 Armor under his new name of Mark One.
This suit appears to possess the standard abilities of a regular Iron Man Armor, including flight, enhanced strength, increased durability, repulsor blasts and unibeam. The suit can additionally deploy repulsor rays from its shoulders, generate energy shields, and set off an EMP. While the EMP also causes the suit to shut down, countermeasures enable its reboot. For a brief time, the armor's sytems were operated by Tony Stark's duplicate A.I., dubbed Li'l Tony.
- The numerical designation provided in this article for this suit is tentative, based on the last officially numbered armor (Model 52) and the chronological appearance of this suit.
- This armor shares a similar color scheme with the Iron Man Armor Model 56.
- This suit's creator Valerio Schiti has jokingly referred to it as the "Crop Top Armor" due to the red plating in the torso resembling a crop top. He also dubbed the legs' red portions as "Iron Garter Stockings."
- 10 appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 64
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 64
- 44 image(s) of Iron Man Armor Model 64