Unlike other Iron Man Armor, the Model 68 armor isn't made of matter like metal. Instead, it is made of solid holograms derived from the eScape. This allows Tony to create any weapon he can think of, including repulsor beams and unibeams. The armor also augments Tony's strength to the point where he could easily rip apart the armor of his brother Arno. Defensively, the armor can protect against standard weapons like missiles and unconventional ones like repulsor beams. Tony is aided in running the armor by the A.I. Friday.
- The numerical designation provided in this article for this suit is tentative, based on the last officially numbered armor (Model 52) and the chronological appearance of this suit.
- 1 Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 68
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Armor Model 68
- Media Iron Man Armor Model 68 was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Iron Man Armor Model 68
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Armor Model 68