The Iron Man Dio Armor is an Iron Man Armor variant built by Tony Stark. The armor was specially designed by Tony Stark when he wanted to retire as Iron Man. He built it to be used by others so they could fight crime in his place.
Tony brought the armor to Japan for testing, but it was stolen by the Zodiac. They were used by Ho Yinsen against Tony. Tony fought Yinsen in their respective armor, but Yinsen dies in a battle with the Iron Man Sigma (robots created by Yinsen and controled by Zodiac). Afterwards, he took the armor back to the United States of America for safekeeping.
- Enhanced Strength: Dio seems to possess similar, if not greater physical strength than Tony's armour at the time.
- Enhanced Durability: The Dio armour greatly improves the user's durability, capable of taking numerous rounds from assault rifles without even flinching and surviving impacts with the ground from high above without killing the pilot.
- Repulsor Ray
- Repulsor Boot Jets
- Missile Launchers
- Heads Up Display
- Communication Systems
- In the first episode Tony alludes to the armour's cost as 1.5 billion dollars.
- 6 Appearances of Iron Man Dio Armor
- Minor Appearances of Iron Man Dio Armor
- Media Iron Man Dio Armor was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Iron Man Dio Armor
- Item Gallery: Iron Man Dio Armor